Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Point England School Fia Fia Night Is Here 2014

POINT ENGLAND FIA FIA NIGHT IS Here 2014



FiaFia night was great it started off with students choosing what dance should they go to. I went to Hip Hop i wanted to go to the  Tongan dance but I have done Tongan for seven years .


On Wednesday night . we had Fia Fia the group that I was in was  Hip hop it looks cool if u dance properly many dance moves were hard but kind of girly because it’s to hard only Levi only likes because he's the one that was in the girls dance I think he liked the dance even


The first group on stage was the Kapa Haka Group Senior Then Kapa haka Junior next was Bollywood later was ( Us ) Hip Hop
I was  nervous at first then I started to get lost with the dance and I felt humiliated that was the first time I felt that way ever and I mean ever.

1 comment: