Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Empathy Collage Explanation

What You Will Need:
Pictures
Glue
Scissors
Pastel
Felteps
And an paper
Introduction:

Class 5 did an Empathy collage to show what empathy mean and how it feels.

I started off with finding cool pictures like a sunset because it was relaxing and I thought that if some can see the sunset it will be relaxing or in other words romantic for people that is why i put a sunset on my collage.



I cutted around my picture and glued it onto my paper i colored it  all around my paper maroon and blue I put an some words what empathy means to me after we finish we do an animation of empathy.

Conclusion:

As soon as i finish my empathy poster or collage the first 10 people goes to meet the breakers and play against the breakers and get a booklet with their autograph on it.




This is the picture that I put on my

No comments:

Post a Comment