Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Glen Innes Community

Community Brainstorm


  1. Glen Innes Library
  2. Community Centre
  3. Schools
  4. Homes
Schools


Point England School is an cool school I wish I could stay at this school but I cant have to move on to college next year But if I go to college I wish I could go to Tamaki College next year but I am going to Selwyn College
at Point England we use net book , Chromebooks and acer lone books that what I like about Point England School .


Homes


We all need homes to live in . In our homes we sleep , eat , play , and talk most of  time , People need homes because of the necessity for shelter.


Glen Innes Library


Glen Innes Library has books we need to read we need books to read at school homes or all around the world if you can’t read I think you have to because if u are driving and u see a stop sign and you don't stop i think you would be in an car crash that's why we all have to read like what does my teachers say to me they always say it’s cool to read and its cool to achieve.


Community Centre is very Important

Why is the Community centre important because its the beautiful place in Glen Innes my Mom sometimes go their because there's not that much noise  its peaceful and quiet that's why my mom goes there most of the day  

No comments:

Post a Comment