Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Holidays And My Goals For Term 4

Holidays
To write about anything we wanted. From this we are going to set some writing goals for the term. here is what i wrote so far


learning Intention : We are Writing about our Holidays for the past 2 weeks
Success Criteria : i am trying to write a year 7 and 8 story teller


On the past 2 week I went to the Gym with my cousin he trains every day till 6:am till 5:pm but he just finish at 12 because i was there and I needed to go to the bbq after.
he finished  he drove me to papatoetoe for the bbq when I got out I saw someone and I just stood there then my mum and them came they went inside and told her mum “ I think that’s our cousin ’’ then she said yea I know the I said “ i never knew I Maori cousin Mum “ i replied  we just met them there names were Kassey and Cody they were the oldest in their  family the a few hours later I had another cousin that came from Australia there names were Jadea and the other one had a very hard name when we got inside we went and had a nice feed

My goals for writing  Term 4

1.
My goals for term 4 is to write more complex or compound  sentences or paragraphs  so I can do a Year 7 or 8 work

2.

My second goal for this term is to think no talking while I am working because at Otahuhu intermediate I was just talking not working and since I came to Point England I think  I did a good work i made heaps of friends but the most main idea is my education .

3.  
Last but not least for my goals is to Blog about the holidays or school work so people can read it and understand my writing for term 4

No comments:

Post a Comment