Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

1st day of school

First Day Of School

Chapter 1

Walked with my mum across the road at idlewild kindergarten i was afraid when i was the new kid , my mum said “to make some Good Friends  ” my mum said with A sad voice  then a lady came up to me and said “ hi hows it going “ she said ‘’Um nothing much i'm just here to drop off my son my” mum replied , The Lady Said  so you want to meet your new friends Chris she said to me ,  yes i replied okay then come in.

SO when i came in that house i saw heaps and heaps of kids  playing and jumping and running i said where’s my mum i said to the women that was right next to me  she asked me very kindly that she went home.



I cried and Cried until it was lunch time i ate all my lunch and we had to go to my New Friends i didn't know about them i do know that i had a very good time when it was over my mum came she came and hugged me so hard that she missed me all day told told my mum i want to come back here again .

3 years later

i went to my school and i was five i told my mum to hurry up because my brother was coming to school with me for te first time when he came my teachers said Chris who’s that “My brother” i said with happy voice.


After that day i went to to viscount for our trip when i went there a lady said who is five years old i put up my hand up she said to me come with me i went to follow her she took me to the office with my uniform she gave 3 of them the same but different color she said tell your mummy you have to come to this school so i ran with my clothes to my teacher and said i’m coming to this school now so i waited and waited for my mum to come then a few hours later my mum came and i told her the good news .            

No comments:

Post a Comment