Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Chromebook Refection

Having a Chromebook is cool because you use it for work Like
-Blogging
-Writing
-Maths
-Inquiring
-Literacy
-Searching stuff like about the history from the 19’s
-And more
 I think having a Chromebook is cool it is better than using your pencil and paper but sometimes i forget to use capital letters but i will get use to it soon . I have learnt many things this year because of my friends helping me on my chromebook my teacher helping me with my learning and my family , making me learn more manners at school and at home or other placers but except on friday the 12 of december because i had a fight , and it was not a good fight because that was not me i wanted to be a role model of the point england way i didn’t try hard enough to be a prefect or a house captain but i will be a role model in my heart and my soul. check out point england's website. Point England : www.ptengland.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment