Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Max,Jordz Brent and Heremaia Is Reflection


                                     OUR IDEAS FOR TERM 2
                          Done By Jordz,Brent
                            Heremaia And Max  

What have we done ?

Heremaia
We have done this term running around the reserve and learning. It was a long and hard term this year. We think we have improved this whole term. The favourite thing i liked this term was Literacy Rotation. The best part of Literacy Rotation is Filming, Writing, Reading and art and everything else. I have improved a lot the most challenging for me was keeping up with work. Well i don’t challenge myself a lot my parents help me with work. My learning changed a lot

Max:
This Term has been wonderful and fun. In the mornings we do Art with Miss Tito or do filming with Miss King. We change rotation every week and then we do Reading, writing and Literacy with the other team 5 teachers. We had an amazing term I’ve ever had. This term we did cooking with Mama King. We did it every Fridays but now we don’t it anymore. We were making Ice-Cream and the other week we made Bread. It was so yum and delicious. I could'nt stop having that yummy bread. I think I have improved more in Maths and Writing. I didn’t really like reading, but I stilled had a amazing term.   


Brent:
Ideas for this term is to Work Hard for this year so i can get good grades like in my old School, Otahuhu Intermediate School.When I moved to Glen Innes I felt that I would never see my friends again, then I came to Point England School. I was a little bit scared for a while but my brothers and sisters was having fun to their classes while I was having a good time in room 22 when the bell rang i went to room 15 my original class in my old school we have to be Passionate ,  Responsibility and Honesty my school teacher at Otahuhu was Miss Lio her brother is David Tua it was kind of cool meeting david tua for the first time buy the ways miss king is like the best Teacher in the world because she is kind cool and and not like a growly teacher like most of the teachers in the rest of the other school
but i still miss the other teachers in Favona , Viscount , fairburn And Otahuhu Intermediate and these  are  My Ideas For This term 2 .  
 

Jordz:
our ideas for this term is to work hard and come up with good ideas and to behave and to listen to my teacher Miss King and to get a good report like my old school in Mt Wellington Bailey Rd.When I moved in G.I with my grandparents my mum asked me if I wanted to go to Point England with my cousins or to stay at my old school,and I replied that I wanted to go to Point England. So she said okay. Ever since I started school at Point England I was excited and nervous at the same time but I started to get the hang of it. I have the most amazing teacher in room 15 Miss King.I met a lot of new people and I had already new heaps of other kids.In room 15 we all had to respect other peoples property,show respect to other people mostly teachers.When I heard that we go for runs everyday I was feeling pretty nervous but when I first ran it was cool.Well this is the end of my story.

THE END

Term 2 :Brent
This term I am learning about how to use a chromebook at Point england school this is difficult for me because I have never used a chromebook before but now I am getting the hang of It because Mr Barks was giving me a few tips for my chromebook I learnt that some things that can be difficult and some things that can be easy the easy things In Point England is Running around the soccer field it was kind of hard but then I got the hang of It , like how I get the hang of my chromebook just now this Is my achievement  for term 2.



1 comment:

  1. What an interesting collection of reflections you have shared here Brent.

    I can see you have settled in to Pt England and I suspect Term 3 is going to be 'your term' and you will fly!.

    Go hard

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete