Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Saturday - My Gradpas Brithday

On Saturday morning me and my dad had to go to my grams house because it was my grandpa he just turned 80 years old when we got there we made a umu to celebrate my papas birthday a few hours later my uncle my dad and my cousins were helping my dad to cook the pig meanwhile my and sisters Arvie with untie while we were waiting for the pig we were having a good time inside while my dad and my uncles were getting drunk and we were watching my cousins band sing the name was spacefix it is a Tongan song we were singing along to the song then my mum arrive with mum two brothers they came late because they went two my brothers game at like between 4 to 6 they took off the pig i didn't eat the pig because i don't like eating it meanwhile i called everyone to come inside my papa was praying for the food when he finished i had to say a pray to him then my cousins had to say the pray next then we all kissed him for because it was his birthday after we ate some of us   slept in over while my mum and sisters have to go home we were watching dark shadows then my untie said to me my brother if we come sleep over there house because my dads drunk then we said yes .             

No comments:

Post a Comment